Website Terms & Conditions
Jorgensen Albums is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 3 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
The term ‘Jorgensen’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Lupin Hill Grove, Nedlands, WA, 6009. Our Australian Business Number is 37070557854. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms of us;
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Jorgensen’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
BUYING PRODUCTS FROM OUR WEBSITE
All goods are sold in Australian Dollars.
Any order placed by you in the manner described in this site is an offer by you to purchase a particular product or service for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified on this site at the time you place your order. You acknowledge that, by placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the goods ordered unless you ask us to cancel that order, and we send you written confirmation of the cancellation, prior to the goods being dispatched to you.
Jorgensen Albums Pty Ltd (“Jorgensen”) may change the prices published on this website at any time. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices and information displayed on Jorgensen’s website, Jorgensen reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this site, or an error in your order
About our prices
All prices listed on this web site are inclusive of GST and delivery within mainland Australia and Tasmania.
The prices advertised on this site are for Internet orders only. Prices on some items may differ from those listed in the hard copy of Jorgensen’s price list current at the time of order.
Prices displayed on this site are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice.
Where permitted, we reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors on this site, including any such errors in relation to prices.
Please refer to Jorgensen’s E-Store page on this website for details of how and when you must pay for goods purchased on this website.
Title and Risk
Title to the goods purchased on this site does not pass from Jorgensen to you until we have received payment in full for the goods. All risk in the goods passes to you upon delivery.
Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Jorgensen will not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive loss or damages or any loss or damages whatsoever, including (but not limited to) loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with:
(a) the use, copying, or display of the contents of this site;
Disclaimer of Warranty
Jorgensen is providing this site and it’s contents on an “as is” basis and use of this site is at your own risk. The content is believed to be accurate, complete, current and reliable at the date the information was placed on the site.
None of Jorgensen, it’s directors, officers, employees or agents, makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this site (including in relation to any products or services). To the extent permitted by law, including nay non-excusable statutory obligations, none of them will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this site.
To the extent permitted by law, Jorgensen expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
Limitation of liability
- in the case of information or services supplied or offered by us – the re-supply of the information or services or payment of the cost of doing this;
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by us – replacement of the goods, supply of equivalent goods, or payment of the cost of doing this; or
- the amount paid by you (if any)
You indemnify us, and our respective directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered, or likely to be incurred or suffered, by you as a direct or indirect consequence of using this site.
Rights we cannot exclude
The above disclaimer, liability limitation and indemnity do not exclude any rights which by law may not be excluded.
Your ability to purchase goods from this site may be terminated byJorgensen at any time without notice. All restrictions, granted by you and limitations of Jorgensen’s liability will survive termination.